A new season of Bigg Boss Malayalam has kicked off a few days ago. Since the inception of the second season of Bigg Boss Malayalam, the ultimate reality show across the country, the show has gained a definitive momentum.
People are into the reality show because of the unpredictable drama among the contestants. By the looks of it, the audience is in love with the on-going arguments that is heating up the atmosphere in the house of Bigg Boss Malayalam.
It seems like the second season of the on-going Bigg Boss Malayalam is quite popular as the Bigg Boss Malayalam’s first season. The first season of Bigg Boss Malayalam was quite a successful season so the audience is putting their hopes high for the show. Viewers can find a complete guide on how they can vote for contestants in the second season of Bigg Boss Malayalam.
How can people cast their votes for their favourite contestants?
At first, you’ve to download Hotstar application on both iOS and Android Application from both App Store and Google Play Store:
- You have to click on your Android or iOS device Play Store or App Store. Once the app opens, search for Hotstar app.
- Download the Hotstar application once the search is completed.
- Download the Hotstar app.
- You have to make an account at first and then sign in either with Facebook or Google. In this way, you can skip the process of registration.
- You’ll find the search bar on the top of the app where you have to type ‘Bigg Boss Malayalam voting.’
- You’ll see that contestants who have been nominated for the week will be listed in that place.
- You’ve to click on the photograph of the contestant if you want to save that contestant.