The NET June 2019 result has been declared by the National Test Agency on its official website at ntanet.nic.in.
The result was declared today (July 13) on the basis of NTA NET June concluding answer key 2019. The result is calculated on the basis of raw scores as well as percentiles scores of total raw scores.
For NTA NET result 2019, the National Testing Agency will host a direct link for download. The candidate who will be able to qualify national level NET (National Eligibility Test) will be qualified to apply for direct admission in various doctoral courses. The passing score of this exam is also considered for granting JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) offered under various schemes by many research and education institutes.
The NET 2019 exam was conducted in various centers between June 20 and June 26. It was a computer-based-test format in several subjects. on July 1 the National Eligibility Test Preliminary 2019 Answer Key was released and till July 3 challenge against it was accepted.
The result for NET June 2019 will be available only in online means. At the homepage of National Testing Agency, the percentage of scores secured in the NET 2019 June result can check easily. You must follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, in the address bar of your browser visit the homepage of NTA (National Testing Agency): ntanet.nic.in
- On the homepage, you will see an option of ‘NET June 2019 Result’.
- Click on that option and then enter some details such as Application Number or Roll Number, birth date.
- Also, enter Security Pin carefully and click on the Submit Button.
- Finally, a PDF file will be open showing the NET 2019 result. Download it and if needed take a printout.
We hope we have helped you check your result. Do share this article with your friends and help them check their results. Hope you did well in the exam. Thank you for reading.