Dr.C.Usharani who is the Head of the Directorate of Government Examinations has published the Tamil Nadu 12th Standard Exam Time Table 2020. According to the timetable, the exams will be held from 2nd March 2020 onwards. The timetable could be located on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Government Education Department: dge.tn.gov.in.
You can make use of the DIRECT LINK provided below in this article to access the timetable without any hassle. From the official notification, it is clear that each exam will be 3 hours long with an extra 10 minutes for reading the questions thoroughly.
Tamil Nadu 12th Board Examination 2020: Important Dates
- Examination Start Date: 02 March 2020
- Examination End Date: 24 March 2020
- Result Publishing Date: 24 April 2020
Direct Link to download the Timetable of 12th Examination Tamil Nadu. Click Here.
Tamil Nadu 12th Board Examination 2020: Question Pattern
- Each Subject entails 100 marks.
- Some of the subjects come with both theory and Practical Exams. Theory part covers 70 marks and the remaining 30 marks can only be scored by attending the Practical Exam.
- The Questions will be of four categories with different weight-age and marks. It includes Objective Type(1 mark), Short Answer(2 marks), Small Answer(3 marks) and Essay (5 Marks)Type Questions.
- Questions up to 10 mars would possibly from out of Book Syllabus. This part is intended to examine the candidate’s, General Knowledge.
12th Board Exam: General Guidelines
- Follow the Syllabus thoroughly while studying for the Examination.
- Revision is a must after covering each section of the syllabus.
- Take mock tests by yourself to have an idea about the pattern of the questions and have the confidence to complete it on time.
- Keep the Hall Ticket and other needed documents along with the adequate tools while you enter the exam hall.