SSC MTS Admit Card 2019: Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC MTS admit card for Phase-I of Multi Tasking Staff examination 2019. According to the recent updates the SSC MTS has released the SSC MTS admit card 2019 for Bihar and Uttar Pradesh last week.
Now the SSC MTS has released the admit card 2019 for all the regions. All the registered candidates those who are waiting for Phase-I of Multi Tasking Staff examination 2019 can download the admit card by visiting the official website at ssc.nic.in
Below we have mentioned the instructions to how to download the SSC MTS admit card 2019.
Check How to Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website at ssc.nic.in or sscer.org and click on the respective region to download your admit card.
- After the page loads navigate to the admit card section and click on the download admit card option.
- Then it will redirects you to another page where you need to enter your login details.
- Enter your name, and date of birth or else you can enter your registration number and do the spam check and click on the Next button.
- Then you can able to see you admit card.
- Now you can take a printout of your admit card or you can download it for your future reference.
- Examination dates for SSC MTS paper1 – 2nd August to 6th September 2019.
- Release Date of admit card for paper 2 – October 2019
- Examination dates for paper 2- October 2019
On the date of the examination, the candidates need to carry one photo identity card on which date of birth is printed if the date of birth is not available on the identity proof the candidates need to carry an additional of their date of birth certificate. With the identity card, and the date of birth the candidates are not allowed to appear for the SSC MTS Phase 1 examination. On July 26, 2019, SSC has already announced the instructions which are needed to be followed on the date of the examination. Please visit the official website in order to know the complete details.
Stay connected to our website. Thank You!