RRB Guwahati NTPC Admit Card 2019: RRB Guwahati will going to soon release the admit card for Non – Technical Popular Categories posts. All the aspirants who have completed their registration process for the recruitment of RRB Guwahati NTPC 2019 can download the admit card from the official website at rrbguwahati.gov.in when the Railway Recruitment Board of Guwahati officially releases the admit card.
Railway Recruit Board Guwahati is going to fill more than 35,000 vacancies with RRB Guwahati NTPC 2019 recruitment. The candidates who are eligible are already completed their registration process and waiting for the first phase of the selection process.
Thes Selection of candidates for the various posts for RRB Guwahati NTPC 2019 will be made through two stages of exams. The first stage of the exam will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and the second is the skill test. The candidates those who clear both the two stages of examination should go for medical test and the final results will be announced based on the merit list.
Check How to Download RRB Guwahati NTPC Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website and click on the respective region to download your admit card.
- After the page loads navigate to the admit card section and click on the download admit card option.
- Then it will redirects you to another page where you need to enter your login details.
- Enter your registration number, password, and captcha in the given text boxes and click on the submit button.
- Then you can able to see your admit card.
- Now you can take a printout of your admit card or you can download it for your future reference.
Exam pattern – RRB Guwahati NTPC 2019
- In the Computer Based Test, the aspirants should score a minimum of 42 marks and their will 0.3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Only the candidates those who are applied for the Traffic Assistant and Station Master posts are going to take this Computer Based Test and for the remaining posts they are going to conduct skill test in which the aspirants need to type 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi
- This selection process will be the same for all the candidates irrespective of community and category.
- But the final results will be based on the merit list.
The information which we have provided in the above post is useful to you. Stay connected to our website for more updates. Thank You!