DMER Maharashtra NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 @ info.mahacet.org

0

DMER Maharashtra NEET 2nd Round Counselling Result 2019: The DMER Maharashtra 2nd round allotment results will be published on 30th July by, Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER), Maharashtra. Candidates who had attended the exam can check the details from the official website of DMER Maharashtra: mahacet.org

Candidates allotted for admission should report at the respective college before August 5th. Candidates have to download the ‘allotment order’ to report at the college. They have to pay the requisite fee to confirm the admission. By this aspirants will gain admission in MBBS and BDS courses in several state-level colleges.

Download Maharashtra NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment  Result 2019

NEET(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) was arranged by the CBSE( Central Board of Secondary Education) on 6th May 10.00 am to 1.00 pm in many exam centers all over India. Lakhs of candidates have appeared for the Exam aspiring admission for MBBS/BDS courses as per the scheduled date. The NEET Result was published by CBSE on 5th June.

All India Quota seats which is 15 per cent are allotted by the MCC (Medical Councilling Committee) for the students in various National Level Colleges. The rest which is 85 per cent is for the candidates who are selected by state-level valuation. That means each state grants admission for MBBS/BDS solely based on the ranks scored in CBSE NEET Examination. The first round seat allotment and admission process is done already by the DMER Maharashtra. Now, 2nd round seat allotment is all set to start on 30th July.

Candidates can check the details on DMER Website here.

Important Details of DMER Maharashtra NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019

  • Conducting Authority- Central Board of Secondary Examination -CBSE
  • Exam Name             – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
  • Official Website        – info.mahacet.org
  • NEET 2nd Round
    Selection List           –  30th July 2019 after 8 PM
  • Areas of Admission   – MBBS/BDS
  • Academic Year         – 2018-19

Important Dates of DMER Maharashtra NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019

  • Declaration of Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS Courses for the 2nd Round
    30.7.2019 after 12 PM
  • Declaration of Selection list of 2nd Round for the MBBS/BDS Courses
    30.7.2019 after 08.00 PM
  • Last Date for joining and filling Status Retention Form to the Selected College  during 2nd Round for the MBBS/BDS Courses
    05.08.2019 until 05.00 PM
How to check Maharashtra NEET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 online
  • Visit the DMER official website: info.mahacet.org
  • On the homepage click on the Flashing link labelled “DMER 2nd Seat Allotment Result”
  • Enter your login details and Password to the newly opened tab to enter the Portal
  • Click Submit Button to receive the result.
  • Click on Download/Print Button to save the document
  • Take a printout for future references.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here