The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CPSC) had invited applications from the interested candidates for the 10 posts of Assistant Director Planning, Economics, and Statistics which are vacant from a very long time.
CPGSC exam admit cards are out, candidates can get the admit cards from the official website of CPSC. You will be asked for your credentials before fetching you the admit cards.
The Assistant Director of Planning, Economics, and Statistics is scheduled for 01 August 2019. The exams are going to be conducted in the written mode. The exam time is from 9.00 A.M to 12 PM in Durg, Bhillai and Raipur Districts.
Steps To Download The CGPSC Admit Card
- Visit the official website i.e. psc.cg.gov.in of the responsible state board. Try not to visit the other sites provided by various other institutions as they will not be able to process your request with the same speed as the official website can.
- Various links will appear upfront, click on the link which says ‘ Candidate Login for AD (PLANNING, ECONOMICS & STATISTICS)-2019
- A new page will appear
- Fill all the required credentials correctly.
- After successfully entering the valid credentials tap on the submit button
- Your admit card will appear
- You must download it and take a print out of it.
The State of Chattisgarh came into existence on 1st November 2000 and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001. Since then the state board is in the practice of inviting regular applications for the various posts falling under its purview.
The exams will see a very tough competition for the available posts, as the number of posts is limited. Only 10 posts are up for grabs which are way too less considering the number of applicants, and the applicants are in huge numbers. The exam is set to be a complex one, candidates will have to scratch their brains out to solve the paper.