Things are getting cheesy in the Bigg Boss Marathi season 2 house. And we are nearing yet another elimination. This week, Heena, Rupali, Veena, and Aroh are nominated for elimination. One of these contestants will have to leave the Bigg Boss house this Sunday.
Elimination will be done based on voting done by the audience. To save your favorite contestant, you have to vote for them. In case you don’t know how to vote, here’s how you can vote through Voot app and by giving a missed call.
Here’s How To Save Your Favorite Contestant By Voting
There are two ways to vote for your favorite housemate. One is through Voot app and other is by giving the missed call to the number allotted to each candidate. We will let you know how to do both.
Voting Through Voot App
Follow the below steps to vote for your favorite candidates on Voot App:
- First, you have to download the Voot app on your phone. You will find the app in the Play Store (Andriod) as well as App Store (Apple).
- After installing the app, you have to sign up with your Email or Facebook account.
- Once you sign up, you will be having your own account.
- Then, you have to enter the words ‘Bigg Boss Marathi’ in the search bar of the app.
- And the Bigg Boss ‘Marathi’ show will appear on the screen.
- There, you have to click on the ‘Vote’ button.
- You will be given some number of votes, you can distribute them among your favorite candidates.
- If you click on a candidate once, that is considered as one vote, to vote all votes, you have click that many times on the candidate.
- And after using all your votes, your voting is done.
Note: Your votes will expire at 12 AM each night. Make sure you vote before that time.
Voting By Giving Missed Call
A number is allotted to each contestant in the house. To vote for them, you have to give a missed call to that number. Numbers will be displayed on your TV screen.