Today is Monday and it is time for nominating the contestants for elimination this week. Today, each contestant were given a task to nominate other contestants by stamping on their face with ink. Varun Sandesh and Thamanna got the most stamps on their faces.
Punarnavi also got some stamps and she became angry on the whole house members. She self-nominated herself by stamping herself on her face. Later Bigg boss announced that no one can self nominate themselves and asked Punarnavi to select someone from the house. Punarnavi denied to that. Then Bigg Boss said that if she doesn’t stamp anyone she would be selected in nominations for the entire season also the whole house will be nominated for this week. After several talks, she nominated two house members. Baba Bhaskar first time got nominated in this season, it is sure that all the audiences are with him and he will be safe easily.
These are the candidates that are nominated for elimination: Tamanna Simhadri, Punarnavi Bhupalam, Rahul Sipligunj, Vithika Sheru, and Baba Bhaskar. One of these candidates will leave the Bigg Boss house this Sunday.
As of now Thamanna and Vithika Sheru looks to be in danger with their behavior and strategies in the house. Thamanna exhibited a very disturbing behavior in the house this week by speaking some odd words to the housemate Ravi. It is sure Nagarjuna will take her a big class this weekend or who knows she might be the one who will leave the house this week. Even many netizens complained about her behavior in the social media platform that Tamanna should be eliminated from the house, she doesn’t even suit that house.
Here’s How To Save Your Favorite Contestant By Voting
There are two ways to vote for your favorite housemate. One is through Hotstar app and other is by giving the missed call to the number allotted to each candidate. We will let you know how to do both.
Bigg Boss Telugu Voting Through Hotstar
Follow the below steps to vote for your favorite candidates on Hotstar App:
- First, you have to download the Hotstar app on your phone. You will find the app in the Play Store (Andriod) as well as App Store (Apple).
- After installing the app, you have to sign up with your Email or Facebook account.
- Once you sign up, you will be having your own account.
- Then, you have to enter the words ‘Bigg Boss Telugu’ in the search bar of the app.
- And the Bigg Boss Telugu show will appear on the screen.
- There, you have to click on the ‘Vote’ button in green color.
- You will be given 10 votes, you can distribute them among your favorite candidates.
- If you click on a candidate once, that is considered as one vote, to vote all 10 votes, you have click 10 times on the candidate.
- And after clicking 10 times, your voting is done.
Note: Your votes will expire at 12 AM each night. Make sure you vote before that time.
Bigg Boss Telugu Voting By Giving Missed Call
A number is allotted to each contestant in the house. To vote for them, you have to give a missed call to that number. Here are the numbers that are allotted to each contestant.
- Tammana Simhadri: 8466 996 716
- Punarnavi Bhupalam: 8466 996 709
- Rahul Sipligunj: 8466 996 706
- Vithika Sheru: 8466 996 715
- Baba Bhaskar: 8466 996 708
To increase the chances of saving your favorite contestant from elimination, you can do voting through both Hotstar and by giving a missed call.