Soon after the notifications for 1.2 lakh jobs in AP Grama Sachivalayam was released lakhs of people have applied for the job. But still, you can apply for it. The registrations will close on 10th August.
Grama Sachivalayam Job Vacancies
Here are the types of jobs and the number of vacancies in them.
- Panchayat Secretary: 7040
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO) (Grade-II): 2,880
- ANMs (Grade-III): 13,540
- Animal Husbandry Assistant: 9,886
- Village Fisheries Assistant: 794
- Village Horticulture Assistant: 4,000
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II): 6,714
- Village Sericulture Assistant: 400
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant: 14,944
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II): 11,158
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant: 11,158
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III): 11,158
- Welfare and Education Assistant: 11,158
- Ward Administrative Secretary: 3,307
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II): 3,601
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II): 3,648
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary: 3,786
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II): 3,770
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II): 3,786
Age limit: Candidates must be between the age of 18 to 42 years. Also, reserved categories are eligible for age relaxation. You can check vacancy wise age limit and age relaxation details by downloading the notification of that particular job in the official site of AP Grama Sachivalyam.
Educational qualification: Different category of jobs have different educational qualification requirement. But the minimum qualification is to pass the intermediate second year in any recognized board. To know vacancy wise qualification you have to download the notification of that particular job in the official site of AP Grama Sachivalyam.
How To Apply For Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2019
- First, you have to visit the official site of AP Grama Sachivalayam i.e, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Then you have to click on One Time Profile Registration (OTPR and create your profile.
- After creating your profile, your OTPR ID will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to use this ID to apply for your job.
- After applying, you have to pay the fee.
- Once, you have paid your fee. You are registered for a job.
Here’s a detailed guide on how to download your notification, how to apply and how to process the payment: How To Submit Online Application Form for AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019
The exam will be conducted on September 1, 2019. Hall tickets will be released one week before the exam.