Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Job Recruitment notification of 2019 for 1.60 lakh job vacancies has been released. You can apply online soon if you are interested in Grama Sachivalayam posts. According to the job notification, each village will have one secretariat. And the government has 10 posts per secretariat allotted. This program was introduced by Honorable Chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the appointment of village supervisors to empower villages. The notification states that the AP Grama Sachivalayam job posts will be processed soon.
- Applications will be accepted until August 5th.
- Written exams will be held from August 16 to September 15.
- Appointment papers will be handed over to the selected candidates by September 20.
- Training will be given from September 23rd to 28th.
- Jobs will be assigned on September 30th.
- The newly appointed employees should begin attending their duties from October 2.
Ward Secretaries are established based on population in urban areas. The government will also set up affiliated ministries in panchayats with a population of more than 2 thousand. An additional 1,800 affiliated ministries are being set up. Ward Secretaries will be additionally appointed in large cities such as Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Tirupati and Kurnool, which are the most populous of the divisions.
The government is making arrangements to hire 21,756 employees from municipalities and corporations and another 12,600 from other government departments for each ward ministries.
The salary package will be Rs.15,000 per month for the first two years of probation for employees selected by the District Selection Committee (DSC).
This renewal of the whole delivery system of the state is intending to improve the living standards of the people through the concepts of NAVARATNALU as the core theme of governance.
Gopal Krishna Dwivedi, the recently appointed Principal Secretary of Panchayat Raj and Rural Development, commented that the appointments will be done with complete transparency. He reported on July 19, that the job announcement will likely be done this month-end. The test process for appointment includes a written test.
The complete notification publishing is done after the complete approval of the cabinet of ministers.
Services offered by Grama Sachivalayam
- Village empowerment is the ultimate aim. Resolving daily activities is its another purpose.
- Panchayati Raj, drinking water, primary education, hospitals, agriculture, women and children welfare, and various other services related to the villages will be monitored by Sachivalayam
- Each Grama Sachivalayam will have 10 employees serving different government related works of Grama Panchayat.
Intermediate/+2 of any recognized board.
Must be between 18 to 39 years as on 1st October
The salary scale will be from 5000/- to 15000/- Per month.
Secretariat Online Application Procedure
- Visit the official website of AP State Government Portal after the notification is published
- After the notification is published go through the complete details provided in the notification.
- Then login in to the AP State Government website and click on apply online.
- Pay the Application fee
- Check the details you have filled up once again and apply.
- Take a print out of the final application for future purposes.