After the success of season 2 of Ace Of Space, MTC India is all ready to release the show with a new season. The season 2 of Ace Of Space was won by Salman Zaidi. The registration and auditions for season 3 of Ace of Space will soon be started. The viewers and fans of the show are quite excited about it. The show will be aired on MTV India and Voot App.
Season 3 Ace Of Space Details
After completing two successful seasons, the show ill is returning with 18 contestants. All the contestants will be locked up inside a house with 6 rooms and will be competing with each other in different tasks for survival. They have to compete, build relationships and perform tasks. There will be two teams and it will go on for the next 72 days. Other than that there will be many twists and turns in eliminations and evictions.
Season 3 Ace Of Space Registration and Audition Procedure
The interested contestants can register for auditions following these steps.
- Open the official website of Voot i.e, www.voot.com.
- Sign up if you don’t have an account otherwise, Log in.
- Click on Register.
- Fill up your details like Name, ID, Contact number and press ‘Register’.
- Upload and audition videos along with all the details. And accept all the terms and conditions.
Season 3 Ace Of Space Audition Eligibility Criteria
- Contestants should be Indian with proof.
- The contestant should have valid proof of residence.
- The age of the contestant should be more than 18.
Season 2 Ace Of Space Winner
The winner of season 2 of Ace Of Space is Salman Zaidi. Season 1 of the show was won by Divya Aggarwal.